Sunday 22 May 2011

Charlie finally meets Paddington Bear !

Well, Machupicchu took us ages to get to - it's right up in the highest mountains i've ever seen, i think they belong to someone called Andy ( he must be big friends with Paddington). Charlie looked Machupicchu up on the interweb it was built by the Inkys. I wonder if they would publish my books? I have to ask.


It was great to catch up with Paddington, Charlie was especially excited. I am a bit worried Charlie is starting to look up to Paddington more than me, he actually said he preferred Paddington's favourite sandwich ( do you know what it is? Marmalade - yuck!) to my favourite ( i bet you know what that is, cheese and pickle - yum yum!) that will never do! All this talk of cheese and pickle sandwiches has started a rumbly in my tumbly - I'll have to go!


Harold :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment