Sunday 4 December 2011

We saw Santa!!!!

We've been spending the weekend with two of our biggest fans, Ella and Isabelle - they're princesses actually but I don't like to name drop. Because we can't spend Christmas with E and I we had an early Christmas day with them on Saturday - I'm hoping we are going to fit a few more Christmas days in before the big day on the 25th!
It was great. We went to Santas grotto, there were elves and everything! Ella sat on Santas knee and he gave her a present. We then all had our photo taken with Santa, which was very exciting. I managed to give Santa my second Christmas list. I remembered that there were one or two things I missed off the list that I asked Mandy to post to Santa a few weeks ago.
I must go and check out my website www.haroldtheplatypus.co.uk to see exactly how long it is until Christmas day.
Off to find a slice of lovely Christmas cake from 'Celebrate with Kate's cakes'.
Later tater
H
X

No comments:

Post a Comment