Wednesday 8 August 2012

Raw marshmallows....

Well I tried to toast marshmallows on the Olympic flame but I couldn't get near enough, which was disappointing..... but the athletes were really cool!
Here I am! Oh yeah and Steve!




We screamed "go Mo, go Mo!" and boy did he go.... We were all very proud of him and all the other athletes we saw. There were girls throwing what Steve said was a hammer. Well it looked like a big ball on a piece of string to me! I'm sure we helped them throw further.
Steve also took the opportunity to read some more of my latest adventure Harold wins Gold
If you want to hear him reading one of the chapters click on the link below
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J--YemrvnTI

Hope you have been enjoying the Olympics and Harold wins Gold as much as we have.
H
x

No comments:

Post a Comment