Saturday 6 October 2012

Dog lick!

As you all know me and Charlie have a dog called Jessie that we have been training with cheese.
We think that someone has been training her secretly......
We think that someone has been training her to get you up in the morning by licking you on the cheek! Urghhhh my cheek is wet with dog lick!!!
Mind you it did wake me up pretty quickly.
Steve said that Jessie wasn't allowed in the bedrooms.
When me and Charlie went to bed I hid her under my quilt so that she could sleep on the bottom of my bed!
Charlie said that was naughty, but I really wanted to snuggle with Jessie - its like having a hot water bottle in the bed with you!
What I wasn't expecting was being covered in dog lick in the morning. She gets very excited in the morning just before her morning walk.
Well I'm off to wash the dog lick off my cheeks, and everywhere else......
H
X

No comments:

Post a Comment