Sunday 21 July 2013

My visit to Hatton Park school.....

Last week me and Steve had a very exciting trip to visit the boys and girls in Dragonfly class.
They've been eagerly awaiting the new book, Harold the Pirate, but Steve hasn't finished it yet. So we thought we'd pop along to the school to read them some of my adventure stories.
Imagine my surprise when I realised Dragonfly class had adopted my cousin who is also called Harold! He also has a best friend that is a teddy bear called Charlie (I think he is copying me!).
I don't see many platypuses so it was great to see another one, especially one called Harold!
I hope Dragonfly class will look after him and Charlie, you never know me and Steve might come back again to check!
The boys and girls were very excited as its nearly the start of their summer holidays. I hope they will be reading lots of books (especially ones about me) over the summer and who knows they may even write a new adventure story about me!
Happy holidays to all my new friends at Hatton Park school and good luck to Miss Thorne at her new school.
See you soon
H
X

No comments:

Post a Comment