Sunday 18 August 2013

David's playing bottom!

Did I mention in a previous blog that I now have an audio book?
Well just in case I didn't "I've got an audio book!"
Well the nice man, (David to his friends... He's a famous actor you know!) recorded two of my adventures onto a lovely shiny disc that Mandy can play in the car when we are on a long journey.
Well, Mandy and Steve were talking about an article written about my actor friend, it said "David Gurney's Bottom was excellent".
Well how rude.....
Mandy explained Bottom was the name of the character David was playing.
Charlie thought he must have been playing the back end of a pantomime horse!
Mandy explained that Bottom was the name of the character David was playing in a Midsummer nights dream a Shakespeare play. I wonder whether there are any platypuses in any of his plays???
He's now off to play Sherlock Holmes at the Edinburgh festival
It's a mystery where he gets the time...
Off to find out if Hamlet was a platypus...
H
X

No comments:

Post a Comment