Saturday 19 February 2011

Postal strike?

It's been a trying week. I've been waiting since Monday for the sack loads of Valentine cards that I am sure are on the way to arrive!
I been sitting on the mat and rushing about when the postman arrives - but there has been nothing but bills (which I don't get involved with!).
I don't think our postman is very clued up as he didn't seem to realise that there was a problem with the post.
So there hasn't been one Valentine card, a big kiss on Facebook.... - nothing!
To make things worse I went to a wedding at the weekend and got confetti up my beak. If your beak is as big as mine you'd understand how dangerous this can be. What a big sneeze, I nearly blew my head off! Not to mention the fright it gave some of the wedding guests.

I'm off for a cheese and pickle sandwich and a glass of milk to cheer myself up....
Harold

1 comment:

  1. I Love reading your blog and I have awarded you a stylish Blogger award check it out at www.littlewillowthinking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete