Sunday 6 March 2011

A new niece that wouldn't wake, not even for me!

When Steve said that we were going to see our new niece, I thought great a new fan!
We were in the car for what felt like ages. Me and Charlie played I spy till there wasn't anything left to spy!
Finally we got there I was expecting big whoops of excitement from our new niece as I arrived.
Nothing, almost as bad as Valentines Day. Isabelle just slept and slept.
When no-one was watching I tried tickling under her chin - nothing would wake her up.
Charlie said it reminded him of the story where the princess pricks her finger and falls asleep until she is kissed by a prince - so I tried a lovely big platypus kiss on her cheek! (I thought that would be much better than a prince).
Everyone was saying what a good baby Isabelle is - well not in my book! I hope her mum and dad tell her I'm expecting more on my next trip.
Ella on the other hand has great taste. She loves me, big kisses all round. So I still have a big fan there, I wonder why she didn't send me a Valentine card.....

See you platty lovers
Harold
x

No comments:

Post a Comment