Wednesday 31 August 2011

EBook or HBook?

It's all been going on since my last blog. Mandy says that we've got an eBook on iTunes. The thing I don't understand, is why I haven't got an hBook on hTunes. That would make a lot more sense, after all my name does begin with an h. I've no idea whose name begins with e or an i, but I'm not sure I like the idea of them being involved with my books so I'm going to call them hBooks from now on!
Anyway the  hBook is Harold and the Mermaid. Which means everyone can read about the adventure that me and Charlie had when we were on holiday on their iPads, or hPads! Steve says quick get onto amazon, (not sure why he thinks you need to go all the way to the rain forest), he must mean the one on the interweb, and iTunes (I still think it should be hTunes)to order it.
Happy surfing on the interweb, I'm off to go and practice balancing on Steve's hPad!
H
X

No comments:

Post a Comment