Monday 8 August 2011

Two liitle girls with my mermaid book!

Well, me and Charlie were just walking along the street, minding our own business. Well we were actually tucking into two of the biggest, loveliest ice creams you've ever seen, that Mandy had just bought for us - yum, slurp, big licks.....
When Charlie noticed two little girls sitting on a wall reading a book.
"hey", said Charlie," that looks very like our Harold and the mermaid book!"
So we went over to have a closer look. It wasn't like our book - it was our book!
I was in the middle if rolling my sleeves up to grab it back when one of the little girls looked up. "it's Harold and Charlie", she screamed excitedly (you know the way that girls sometimes do!).
She gave me a bit if a fright, I don't mind telling you, but I wanted my book back. So I rushed towards her and said " give me my book back, it's very naughty to take things that aren't yours!"
The two girls started to cry, very loudly the way girls sometimes do.

Mandy is shouting us fir tea got to go, will post another blog with the rest of the story later
H
X

No comments:

Post a Comment