Saturday 5 November 2011

Bonfire night

I love bonfire night!
I had a great idea to strap Charlie to a rocket, so that he could last off into space. He didn't get the chance to go into space in my last adventure 'Harold in space' where I went onto the space shuttle (www.haroldtheplatypus.co.uk).
So, we went outside into the garden. I had some string and the rocket. I tied Charlie to the rocket, and we were all ready to go. But oh no how do we make the rocket go? "Matches" Charlie shouted. "I don't think we are allowed matches", I said. "That's exactly right", said Mandy, "what are you two up to?"
"Untie Charlie straight away please", said Mandy. "You must be super careful with fireworks they can be very dangerous. They are not made for launching little bears into space!" Charlie thinks he'll never get into space. Maybe we'll have to go back to the Houston Space Centre when they start selling my book - Harold In space!
Off to right our names in the air with super dooper sparklers and a cheese and pickle sandwich before bed!
H
X

No comments:

Post a Comment