Monday 23 January 2012

It's Christmas in January!

Me and Charlie got really excited yesterday. We were watching one of our favourite programmes when the adverts came on. They were all talking about Christmas and that Santa would be visiting very soon! Wow we both thought, that's great it doesn't seem like a whole year since Santa came the last time. Whooooooppppppeeeeeeee, we love Christmas. Did I tell you that me and Charlie (well its was really mostly me)saved Christmas the year Santa ate too many mince pies? It's a great read, if you search for 'Harold saves Christmas' on the interweb, you'll find it.
Well, I went to ask Mandy when we were going to be able to get the tree.
"Good grief", she said, "we've only just put all of the Christmas decorations away in the loft!"
Me and Charlie explained that it said on the telly that it was nearly Christmas, "the telly is always right", explained Charlie.
Unfortunately for us it seems that the telly isn't always right, especially when you are watching programmes off the iplayer! Booooooooooo, it seems like its ages before Christmas is coming. I'll have to check the website www.haroldtheplatypus.co.uk to see how far away it is.
Hang on in there Christmas and Santa lovers I'm sure it will be December before we know it....
Off for a cheese and pickle sandwich to cheer myself up
Laters
H
X

No comments:

Post a Comment