Saturday 28 January 2012

Hurray the new drawings have started to arrive!

I don't know if I mentioned to you platty lovers that Steve is writing a new story about me and Charlie (well mainly me!). I don't want to give the ending of the story away but lets just say I'm great, I may even win a gold medal! Coooool eh?
Have you guessed what the story is about yet?
The first of Molly's drawings have come in and they look absolutely fab! We are so excited!
Can't wait to see the rest of the drawings. It won't be long now before Steve can put the story and the drawings together into a lovely new book. Then it will be off to the printers so that all my fans can enjoy our latest adventure.
Keep your eyes peeled for the next great Harold and Charlie adventure. Don't worry I'll let you know when you need to rush down to the shops or get onto the interweb to buy the book! I look after my fans!
H
X
Ps I wonder whether Celebrate with Kate's Cakes could do some scrummy cupcakes in the shape of me and a gold medal????? I'll have to get my order in for the book launch.

No comments:

Post a Comment