Sunday 29 April 2012

Good weather for ducks?

Well it hardly seems to have stopped raining recently. I was out today and overheard someone say that it was good weather for ducks while nodding in my direction. I think they must have thought I was a duck. Well I might be called a duck billed platypus and I might have a beak like a duck, but I'm a platypus and platypuses are much cooler than ducks don't you think? I am loving the wet weather, jumping in the small puddles and swimming in the big puddles. Poor Charlie has to wear wellies when he goes out in the rain, though they are very smart wellies! He also has to carry an umbrella to keep his fur dry. I'm sure Charlie wishes he was a platypus like me. I'm sure everyone would like to be a platypus! What do you think? You can always visit me on the interweb to let me know (www.haroldtheplatypus.co.uk). Off for a swim. Laters H xx

No comments:

Post a Comment