Sunday 13 May 2012

Book festival

Not sure if I've mentioned this before, but Steve has been writing some stories about the cool adventures that me and Charlie have had. There are 5 stories now: Harold and the mermaid Harold saves Christmas Harold on safari Harold in space and Harold wins gold Well, the people organising the book festival thought that stories we're so good that they asked Steve to go and read the stories to the children at the festival. How exciting for the children to meet me and the person that wrote the lovely stories about me, all at the same time! It was great, we all had lots of fun. Mandy brought cheese and pickle sandwiches for lunch (our favourite, yum). She said I might have gotten a bit over-excited, all that running around with all my fans was tiring. Another great day. I' m off to bed. Laters H X

No comments:

Post a Comment