Friday 25 May 2012

"Don't pull the plug out Harold!"!

"Don't pull the plug out Harold", I shouted. But it was too late! Me and Harold were playing down at the beach, when we found what looked like a giant plug. (You know like the ones that you get in the bath). As usual Harold was desperate to fiddle with it, but it looked a bit dangerous to me. The next thing I knew he had pulled it out! Just then the sea water started to disappear! But Harold hadn't noticed, his tummy had started to rumble and he had wandered off to find a cheese and pickle sandwich. Oh no! I tried to put the plug back but it didn't make any difference, the water was still disappearing. I sat down next the the plug and cried. No more days by the sea licking our ice lollies, while wiggling our toes/flippers in the water, booooooooo! Just then Mandy came to find me for lunch. I explained the whole sorry tale to her. She said I was a silly little bear, as she gave me a big hug, it had all been a huge coinkydink(coincidence for those that can say it). The tide just happened to be starting to go out at the same time as Harold pulled the plug, phew! So the water will be back again later. I best check - hopefully while I'm eating and ice lolly and wiggling my toes in the water! Best go before Harold realises I'm writing on his blog! Charlie Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment