Saturday 14 July 2012

Back to Australia?

I need some help from you to make a very important decision. I don't know how much more of this rain I can take. I know platypuses love the water but it's also nice to feel the sun on my fur. It wasn't like this when I lived in Australia. There was loads and loads of blue sky and a great big sun. I'm sure that there was some sun and blue sky here last summer - wasn't there? I think I may need to go back to Queensland! What do you think?? I know Mandy and Steve would be lost without me, and I think Charlie might cry. But I neeeeeeeeeeeed some lovely sun!!!!!! Let me know what you think by commenting on this blog. Thanks in advance for the help with this very important decision. H X P.S. Get your own little ray of sunshine by reading the Harold and Charlie adventure stories http://www.haroldtheplatypus.co.uk/Haroldtheplatypus_%28new%29/Books.html

2 comments:

  1. Harold, I don't think that a move to Australia is the answer. Perhaps a nice, long holiday in America would lift your spirits? Our doors are always open to you guys and K has been asking when you will visit us again. The weather is sunny and warm and we have loads of fun places to swim and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the offer!!
    its great to know that my fans in the US would like to see me. I'll have to persuade Mandy and Steve to bring me out there again, hopefully before I go rusty!!
    H
    x
    PS give K a big hug from me and Charlie!!

    ReplyDelete