Sunday 29 July 2012

The 1st medal for team GB

Me and Charlie have been glued to the telly for two days watching the Olympics. The opening ceremony was super exciting. We were so tired the next day we missed some of the early events as we slept in... Oooooops! I've got a bit of sore throat now from cheering the bike riders on. Me and Charlie have been on our bikes ever since. I think we're almost as fast as our new hero Lizzie.... It was really nice of Lizzie to ride past the Queens house, she must have had a really good view of the race. Must go and get some sleep so that we are ready for another big day at the really cool Olympics in London. I'm going to be watching the swimming tomorrow. I wonder if they can swim as fast as me? Platypuses are very, very good swimmers you know..... H X Ps don't forget for a sneak preview of Harold wins gold, click on the link below

http://www.haroldtheplatypus.co.uk/Haroldtheplatypus_%28new%29/Harold_Wins_Gold.html

No comments:

Post a Comment