Saturday 15 September 2012

100 days to Christmas

I can't believe it, the Olimpets and the Paralimpets are both finished, so there are no more gold medals to cheer........ and to make a million times worse, I've just checked the Santa countdown on my website.
http://www.haroldtheplatypus.co.uk/Haroldtheplatypus_%28new%29/About_Harold.html
It's a whole hundred days to go! Boooooooo!
I've just had a thought that might cheer me up a bit. Do you remember that while we were waiting for the Olimpets Mandy put a Malteser out for me for each sleep until the start?
 I wonder if she would do the same thing again for Christmas.
That would be a nice lot of Maltesers, to eat now..... sssssshhhh!

Off to start my Christmas list, there's plenty of time to get a nice long one.....
H
X

No comments:

Post a Comment