Saturday 8 December 2012

I can smell a Christmas tree

When I woke up this morning my beak was tingling.
There was a familiar smell filling the house. But what was it?
I thought and thought and thought. No I couldn't remember.
Charlie was still fast a sleep so I decided to go downstairs and investigate.......
As I went downstairs the smell got stronger and stronger. What was it?
Then I noticed a little green pin on the floor.
Oh look there was another and another........
I followed the little green pins into the front room and there it was.....
This years Christmas tree!
How exciting.
"Can I put the star at the top of the tree please Steve? Pleeeeeeeease!"
"You ask the same thing every year. You and Charlie can do it together, like you do every year, and I think Stanley is due back later to switch the Christmas tree lights on!"
Off to get the decorations out
"Charlie keep a look out for Stanley"
H
X


No comments:

Post a Comment