Tuesday 11 December 2012

My Talking book is finally here

Steve was taking me and Charlie to a birthday party yesterday.
We climbed into the car and Steve put a CD in the player
Normally he asks us what we'd like to listen to, but not today
Oh dear, we thought, it will be some boring stuff Steve wants to listen to
We couldn't have been more wrong.
We were chatting to each other when I heard mine and Charlie's names mentioned
We stopped talking straight away and listened
It was Harold Saves Christmas being read out loud by a proper actor!
http://www.spotlight.com/interactive/cv/cv.asp?ref=M156325&pub=1
What a really cool surprise.
It sounds really good, I feel all Christmassy now
Will have to listen to Harold on safari (the other story on the CD) tomorrow. We can't wait.
Off to read along to the CD of Harold saves Christmas (I can't get enough of that story!)
H
X

No comments:

Post a Comment