Saturday 8 January 2011

The 1st week back!

Well, this is the saddest week of my year!
The week the Christmas tree comes down - boooooooo!
Mandy and Steve didn't like my idea of leaving the tree up all year - so it's gone - sob!!


On a brighter note, me and Charlie have started the count down to next Christmas. Steve says it's 11 months away. So that's only a little bit more that my flippers, plus paws plus Charlies' paws (we're not really sure how long 11 months is). Best get the new Christmas list started just in case!!


All the snow has gone now. Even the snow bear me and Charlie made in the back garden. He didn't eat the cheese and pickle sandwich we left out for him, so I finished it off!


Sam and Owen (who are big fans of me and Charlie - well mainly me!) have done some smashing pictures of us , here they are!




Aren't they fab! Thanks ever so much Sam and Owen for sending this to us. 
Charlie looks like he's had too many pies over Christmas, hee, hee - just like Santa!


Must go, I've thought of a few things for my Christmas list......


Harold

No comments:

Post a Comment