Tuesday 25 January 2011

Blimey this blogging lark is the hardest work I've done

It was due to be a quiet week - you know how it is, getting in touch with your inner platypus (code for lying in bed!). But then the new book arrived.
Harold on Safari
This is a great story, mainly because I'm in it, of when me and Charlie went on Safari.
I should have known it was going to be straight forward when Mandy emptied out all of the cheese and pickle sandwiches out of my suit case, that I'd spent ages carefully packing!
Then when we got there I learned a very valuable lesson - never give your camera to a monkey - no matter how good a photographer you think he might be.

I'm just finishing teaching Charlie how to swim. It's very important to be able to swim, as Charlie knows from our adventures with THE MERMAID and ON SAFARI. Gosh it's thirsty work all this helping my best friend out, off for a cream soda and a nibble of cheese and pickle sandwich. Maybe I'll try it toasted again to keep up my New Years Resolution.....

See ya later alligator!
Harold

No comments:

Post a Comment