Sunday 17 July 2011

David Slater and the cheeky monkey ...

Steve was looking on the inter web today and saw a story about A man called David Slater from the guardian (not sure why the fact that he is a parent was relevant, or does guardian just mean old person? - not sure.
Any way this chap had an adventure in the forest which reminded me of when me and Charlie were on safari (see Harold on safari - www.haroldtheplatypus.co.uk). The camera I got for my birthday got stolen by some very cheeky monkies who took pictures of each other before running away -with my camera! It took ages to find them and we did have a few adventures on the way.
Any way I'll have to show this (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/gallery/2011/jul/05/macaues-indonesia-wildlife) to Mandy as she said that sort of thing could only happen to me because I was being so naughty -as usual.Well all I can say is there must be lots of cheeky monkies out there.

See u soon
Harold :P

No comments:

Post a Comment