Sunday 10 July 2011

The last shuttle launch

As those of you that keep up with my adventures will know I've been on the space shuttle - Harold in Space -www.haroldtheplatypus.co.uk (if you are not familiar you best get hold of the book pretty quickly before I spoil the whole story for you - I don't like it when Charlie tells me the ending of stories before I've had a chance to read to the end;just because he's a smarty pants and can read faster than me!)
Anyway me and Charlie heard on the telly last night that the shuttle has taken off for the last time. I guess that means I'll be the first and the last platypus in space! Charlie is more than a bit miffed as he has been listening to me telling everyone how great it was to be in the shuttle and Steve has kept saying that maybe if Charlie is very lucky there might be another chance. Oh well, I guess we will just have to find another exciting adventure that we can do together.
Off to think up something really cool that me and Charlie can do, to take his mind off the shuttle!
Harold

No comments:

Post a Comment