Sunday 30 October 2011

Big red nose

Well... Aaaaaatchoooooo! As you might be able to aaaaaaaaaatchooooooo! tell I've got a cold. It's a huge cold. It's tricky to have a small cold when you've got a beak as big as mine. Aaaaaaaatchooooooo! Steve isn't going to be very happy the keyboard is a bit sticky now -oops, I'll have to blame Charlie.
I've been lying in bed nearly all of the weekend, which is no fun. Me and Charlie haven't had a single adventure for what feels like ages. Aaaaaaaaatchoooooo! Gosh that one nearly blew my head off.
I've just looked in the mirror my nose is redder than Stanley's nose in Harold Saves Christmas. Check it out on www.haroldtheplatypus.co.uk. Aaaaaatchoooooo!
Off to bed to suck a hot lemon, and maybe a small cheese and pickle sandwich
H
X

No comments:

Post a Comment