Monday 24 October 2011

The saddest day of the year

Me and Charlie have just had the saddest day of the year. Mandy is still trying to stop Charlie from crying (he's a big softy)
We've had to pack up the beach hut today - boooooo hoo!
It's the last real day of the summer. We love the summer - ice creams and swimming every day it's great.
We've dusted all the sand off everything - which took absolutely ages. It's amazing sand gets in places we didn't even know we had!
Well back home now. No more beach until next year.
I'll have to go and find something lovely for me and Charlie to do, to cheer Charlie up. I know we can do some colouring in, we love colouring in. Steve has got some super pictures of me and Charlie to colour in. Maybe he'll put them onto the interweb for us. (He's been doing that for some of my fans!)
Off to find the crayons!
H
X

No comments:

Post a Comment