Saturday 4 February 2012

So what are you giving up for lent?

Mandy has been telling me and Charlie that Lent will be starting in a couple of weeks and we should have a think about what we are going to give up.
I don't really like the sound of this at all!
She has been trying to persuade us to give sweeties, I like the sound of that even less!
At the end of Lent its Easter! Hurray! I like to think of Easter as chocolate Christmas. I hope that the Easter bunny is as good to us this year as she was last year. Oooooo! Lovely chocolate eggs! That's nearly enough to put me off my cheese and pickle sandwiches.
Well I've had a brilliant idea. We are going to give up sprouts for Lent! Yes that's right Brussels sprouts!
What do you think of that?
I may even start now.
I'm not sure how I am going to tell Mandy, I don't think she will be very happy, I'm guessing that isn't what she was thinking of. Oh well never mind...
Off for a cheese and pickle sandwich
Laters
H
X

No comments:

Post a Comment