Sunday 19 February 2012

Building up for lent

Well it's been a week, I spent ages opening lovely Valentine wishes from my fans - thanks to you all!
I'm sure some of the presents went missing, there weren't quite as many as I was expecting.
I suppose I shouldn't say too much as Charlie didn't get any cards. That's probably because he isn't as gorgeous as me!
Whoopee, it's pancake Tuesday this week. Me and Charlie love pancakes (they are our second favourite thing after cheese and pickle sandwiches of course). I wonder how many Steve will manage to stick to the ceiling this year?
Me and Charlie have come up with a great plan - it's a secret so sssshhhh!
We've been eating chocolate like mad all weekend just incase Mandy insists we stop eating it over Lent!
Charlie came up with the fab idea of each hiding a tube of smarties in our room.
What a great idea! Oh I can hear him whistling he must be hiding them now.
"Stop whistling Charlie, everyone will know you are being naughty!"
I best go and check where he has hidden his tube, for when I've eaten mine!
Laters
h
X

No comments:

Post a Comment