Saturday 25 February 2012

The new book is at the printers!

Steve's latest book in the Harold and Charlie adventure series is at the printers. Me and Charlie are desperate to see how good it looks. We can wait. Steve says the first lot of books will be back on Wednesday. That's miles away, I'm not sure we can wait that long!
This book is all about me! Yes I know they are all about me, that's why they are so good!
The new book is called Harold Wins Gold.
I don't want to give too much away but I might just win a gold medal, which I am thrilled about. If Charlie is really good I might even let him wear it sometimes, it's good to share.
I'll let you know when the books arrive. Steve is taking orders now for the books, so get your order in soon as I think this one might be really popular, what with all the gold medals that people are going to win in the summer!
Off to get into training
H
X

No comments:

Post a Comment