Monday 11 June 2012

England playing football

Platypusses aren't naturally good at football, but I do like watching it. Although I'm not sure I understand all of the rules or things the man on the telly says. "Gerrard is in space". No he wasn't I could see him. I know what space looks like after my adventure on the space shuttle when I was accidentally onboard when it was launched into space! It was very exciting. Gerrard didn't look very excited at all, he was just standing there on his own. I was all excited when England scored, and a bit sad when France scored. One goal each. Steve said this was a draw, but I didn't see any of them with pencils, no drawings at all in fact! The next England game is against Sweden. I'm not sure where that is so I'm off to have a look at the map on the study wall........ H X Ps don't forget you can check out all my adventures at http://www.haroldtheplatypus.co.uk/Haroldtheplatypus_%28new%29/Books.html

No comments:

Post a Comment