Sunday 24 June 2012

More interweb magic

Mandy has been looking at the number of my fans that have been looking at my blog. It's terrific there are people all over the world that are following the daily adventures that me and Charlie have. There are even people in Russia keeping up to date with us. I may need to persuade Mandy and Steve to take us there on hollibobs, so that we can meet some of our fans. Me and Charlie had a look at Russia on the interweb. The writing looks funny we couldn't read any of the words. Hope the children in Russia don't have the same problems reading our adventures, as at the moment they are all written in English (maybe we need to get Steve on a course!). Mandy has put in an easy peasy lemon squeezy link for all my fans so that you never miss an update of my blog. Just look next to the blog for 'Join this site'. There is also a lovely link to my gorgeous website, where you can see some lovely pictures of me and Charlie (www.haroldtheplatypus.co.uk) Laters H X

No comments:

Post a Comment