Saturday 23 June 2012

I'm a trend setter!

I'm setting trends all over the place at the moment. Jubilee birthday celebrations........ It seems that even jubilee birthday celebrations have to come to an end, which is very sad. But I had a really cool time. I had such a great time that Steve has decided to copy me and he's having a jubilee birthday celebration like me. Garden Olympics........ Also my fans on Facebook have been telling me that they are going to copy me and Charlie and have their own garden Olympics. They got the idea when they were reading my new adventure Harold wins gold. Me and Charlie went to world sports day and.... You'll have to get the books to find out great stuff happened. This blog.... Thank you very much all you fans for reading my blog. It's great that you are all so interested in what me and Charlie are up to between our big adventures that Steve writes about. See you later H X

No comments:

Post a Comment